Call into your prayer line without a phone.
- Simply click the WebCall link, then enter your prayer line ID where it says “Conference ID.”
- Then fill out name, email.
- Then hit the call button and you will be able to join your prayer line from the web.
- Click HERE to access WebCall.
- You will be able to listen and speak just like everyone else.
- WebCall is a web-based utility which allows anyone to participate in a PrayerLines.org conference call by simply using an up-to-date browser on a computer. There’s no separate software program to download or install, and no registration required. WebCall is enabled in the updated versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Opera. On Apple iOS devices, only the Safari browser is enabled with WebRTC, so you must use Safari to access WebCall on iOS devices (iPhones and iPads).
- Since WebCall is not supported in either Internet Explorer or older versions of iOS devices, WebCall will not work with Internet Explorer or older iPhones and iPads.
PrayerLine participants can access WebCall at https://cfl.turbobridge.com/webcall, or by clicking on the Login link at the top of this webpage.
Pricing. There is no charge whatsoever to use WebCall.
HD Audio Quality. WebCall delivers HD Audio (using the Opus codec), providing a crisp high quality audio experience using your computer. Best of all, WebCall works wherever you have an Internet connection, so whether in your office or in a hotel room half-way around the world, WebCall provides easy access to your conference calls.
Using PrayerLines.org WebCall
- Login into WebCall. Go to https://cfl.turbobridge.com/webcall/ and login with your Prayer Line ID where it says “Conference ID,” then fill in your name and email address. The name you enter will be displayed on the Live Call Manager, and listed in the conference email report. (While PrayerLines.org does not verify a caller’s identity, the IP Address is logged in our system, and the Caller ID field will display the IP Address if no email address is provided.) Click on the Call button to join the conference.
- Conference Pending View. If you are the first participant in the conference, or if the conference is pending the arrival of the Host, you will hear hold music (if enabled on the conference bridge) and “Waiting” will be displayed at the top. You can click on the musical note icon to turn off the hold music. If you are prompted to enter a code (User ID, etc.), click on the Dialpad button to open the keypad panel.
- Active Non-Host View. Once the conference call begins, the status at the top will change to “Active”. The top row of icon buttons allow you to toggle settings.
- Place Yourself On Hold (removes you from the conference)
- Mute Your Microphone
- Raise Your Hand (use only if requested by Host)
If you wish to make yourself a Host for this conference, press the icon button near the lower right corner. You will then be prompted to enter the Host PIN.
- Host View. Once you are confirmed as Host, you can use WebCall to change some of the active conference settings. (You have significantly more conference control using the Host Control Panel.) The top box displays the active Conference Mode – you can click on that drop-down box to select a different setting. Other Host controls accessible via the WebCall dashboard include:
- Lock the Conference (prevents new parties from joining the conference)
- Turn on Recording
- End the Conference (you will be prompted to confirm)
- Entering Keypad Commands. WebCall does not provide control buttons for the full set of available Keypad Commands, but you can enter these commands via the WebCall keypad panel. To activate the keypad, click on the icon button near the lower left corner.
- End Your WebCall Session. Click on the End button at the bottom of the dashboard to remove yourself from the conference call and end your WebCall session. This does not affect other participants in the conference.